Why Choose Behavioral Innovations?
Behavioral Innovations offers exceptional Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children diagnosed with autism or Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
We provide customized ABA therapy for kids between 18 months and 10 years at over 60 ABA therapy centers in Texas, Oklahoma, and Colorado. Our undeterred focus has always been to bring compassionate and quality ABA therapy to the communities we serve throughout the past two decades of service. Our ABA services are individualized to every child, designed in a way that suits their needs and abilities. We offer this personalized approach so that your child can grow and thrive in their own way.
Applied Behavior Analysis or ABA therapy is an evidence-based intervention for children with autism. The National Institute of Child Health & Human Development, the Surgeon General of the United States, and The American Academy of Pediatrics all endorse ABA therapy.
ABA therapy is an intervention that is based on the science of behavior or how people learn, how they behave, and what helps people change and develop new skills. It focuses on how the child’s environment affects their behaviors and their learning. ABA therapy can help children learn new skills that are helpful to their development and overall well-being. ABA could also help reduce a child’s challenging behaviors that may be harmful to them or others.
We Provide Compassionate Early Intervention Services
Behavioral Innovations specializes in providing early intervention for children with autism from 18 months through 10 years old. There are several autism testing or screening options that can help you determine if your child qualifies for a diagnosis. Early intervention is key. Research has proven that early intervention is ideal to help children have the best outcomes during childhood and later in life.
In the early years of life, the human brain is still very much able to change. The brain can still adapt, and people can still learn new things as they get older, but the early years are when the brain is most “plastic.” This refers to how the brain is still growing and the neuronal connections in the brain are most actively developing.
When a child with developmental delays, autism spectrum disorder, or other concerns related to atypical behaviors or learning difficulties receives intervention services in the early years, they are given a greater opportunity to reach their full potential and develop skills that will benefit them throughout their lifetime.
We Provide Effective Center-Based Services
Behavioral Innovations provides center-based services for children under 10 years with autism. Although many ABA providers offer home-based services, Behavioral Innovations specializes in center-based services due to the benefits of a center-based model over home-based therapy on a child’s learning and development.
Benefits of Center-Based ABA
Research has shown that center-based ABA services can result in a child learning new skills and behaviors much more quickly as compared to home-based services.2
- Center-based services also allow children the opportunity to improve their social skills by giving them the chance to interact with other kids. Center-based ABA gives children exposure to experiences outside their own home, as well, which is an essential part of helping them prepare for going to school, being in the community, and for adolescence and adulthood.
- We offer a structured environment that is based on a personalized intervention plan for your child. Within the structured environment, we also incorporate natural experiences your child might encounter in their day-to-day life outside of ABA services.
- We offer carefully designed therapy rooms that are crafted to meet a variety of learning styles and treatment needs. We understand the importance of the environment on a child’s learning and development which is why we go above and beyond to ensure that your child experiences ABA therapy in a setting that will suit their needs.
- Our best-in-class treatment services include individualized therapy rooms to suit your child’s needs while also offering opportunities for social interaction to support your child’s social and communication skills. Behavioral Innovations services are provided in a safe, secure, and welcoming environment so that children and families feel comfortable and supported throughout the treatment process. We have high standards for our staff and our center to ensure your child receives the best services possible.
Most of our centers offer the following features:
- Client Lockers
- Clinical Staff-BACB certified
- Dedicated Parent Drop-off Zone
- Direct Suite Access
- Gross Motor Sensory Room
- Kitchen and Client Dining Area
- Outdoor Play Space
- Parent Observation Room
- Secured Child Treatment Area
- Spacious Therapy Rooms
We Provide Individualized One-on-One Intervention
At Behavioral Innovations, we provide one-on-one intervention in a compassionate and personalized manner. Your child’s treatment plan will be developed based on their unique needs while also considering their strengths and preferences. Each child works one-on-one with a behavior therapist who focuses on them through their entire treatment session helping to make sure that your child’s time in ABA is effective and meaningful and supportive of your child’s well-being.
We Have Experienced ABA Therapy Providers
Our Registered Behavior Therapists have extensive training in applied behavior analysis and early intervention. They also receive continuous oversight and ongoing training provided by highly experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs).
Our experienced ABA providers are skilled at balancing structured teaching with more relaxed, naturalistic teaching to provide developmentally appropriate and effective intervention. Due to our approach to ABA, Behavioral Innovations continues to have high levels of parent and clinician satisfaction.
We Value Parent Involvement
Our ABA providers understand the importance of parents in a child’s development in a child’s success with treatment, which is why parent collaboration is pivotal in our services.
Our behavior analysts will provide parent training to help you learn about effective strategies that can help your child learn new skills and reduce challenging behaviors.
We Are Conveniently Located
Behavioral Innovations has over 60 ABA therapy centers in Texas, Oklahoma, and Colorado.
We Accept Most Major Insurances
Behavioral Innovations accepts most major insurance plans that cover our ABA therapy services. Our experienced insurance specialists can assist you by working directly with your insurance carrier and answer all insurance-related queries.
Our Enrollment Process is Fast & Easy
We understand that an autism diagnosis can be a complicated one. Over the past 20 years, we have supported hundreds of families on a similar path and walked with them every step of the way. Right from the first time you contact us, our dedicated team of intake specialists will answer all your questions, work with your insurance provider and guide you through the enrollment process.
We look forward to supporting you and your child with our exceptional, child-centered ABA services. Submit a short form or call us at 855-782-7822 to see if Behavioral Innovations is the right fit for your child.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (n.d.). Early Intervention for Autism. Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/autism/conditioninfo/treatments/early-intervention
- Dixon, D. R., Burns, C. O., Granpeesheh, D., Amarasinghe, R., Powell, A., & Linstead, E. (2016). A Program Evaluation of Home and Center-Based Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder. Behavior analysis in practice, 10(3), 307–312. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40617-016-0155-7
“You and your crew did an amazing job! My wife and I are really, really happy with the results that we have seen in him. Thanks so much, God bless you and the Behavioral Innovations team.”
Michele S., Parent