At Behavioral Innovations, we maintain a culture of excellence, teamwork, and care. Guided by our core values and mission, we inspire a healthy lifestyle through the provision of clinically researched, family-focused, and collaborative ABA therapy to children 10 years and younger.
To provide client-centered, evidence-based behavioral therapy for children with autism in a nurturing learning environment.
A community in which all children achieve their full potential. We strive to be trusted by our clients, valued partners in the community, and creators of positive change.
Caring: Seeking first to listen and then to understand.
Accountable: Demonstrating an ownership mindset, regardless of role.
Collaborative: Together, everyone achieves more.
Family-Focused: Driving toward a common purpose with integrity and mutual respect.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
at Behavioral Innovations
We are committed to providing opportunities and nurturing growth for all. We are constantly challenging ourselves to do better. Our inclusive environment makes every Behavioral Innovations location a safe place for employees from different walks of life.
Awareness & Acceptance
Our goal to help families goes beyond our center walls. We work with community partners and organizations to educate families on autism awareness and acceptance.
- Autism Speaks Walk
- Autism Community Store - Resource Fair
- Autism Society of Colorado Walk / Resource Fair
- Autism Vision of Colorado - Trunk or Treat Event
- Autism Vision of Colorado Carnival
- Any Baby Can Walk for Autism
- Kingston Knights Movie Event
- Autism Society of Texas: Bike & Fun Run (2x)
- Autism Society of Texas: Virtual Vendor Fair
- Autism Society of Texas: Autism Advocacy Day
- Autism Speaks Walk volunteer/committee
- Autism Awareness Festival in Weatherford
- Autism Equestrian Fair
We work hard and play harder! We encourage our centers to celebrate public holidays and personal milestones alike.
- Autism Awareness Month
- Black History Month
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Asian and Pacific Islander Month
- ABA Appreciation Week
- Fall Festival
- Employee Recognition
- Winter Fest
- Sports Day