Our Clinical Initiatives
At Behavioral Innovations, we combine theory with practice so you can understand and appreciate your learning and develop strong clinical reasoning.
Why Choose Our Clinical Programs?
There are numerous benefits of our clinical programs:
- It helps you identify a career path and receive clinical support to achieve your goals.
- Our clinical program trains you to succeed in your role while fulfilling our promise of delivering the best client care.
- It is consistent with the mission and objectives of your role.
- It helps you learn to offer quality ABA therapy to clients through practicing empathy, understanding, and compassion.
- It helps you develop clear competency expectations that will drive success in development toward the next level.
- Scaled analytical approach to the career growth model.
Community of Practice
Our community of practice is an established ongoing community of individuals who are committed to learning, serving together, and making a difference in the lives of children with autism and their families.
These formed groups of individuals are provided with opportunities to learn new skills and acquire knowledge that helps them understand and implement advances in ABA therapy while staying true to the established principles.
Behavioral Innovations partners with universities to provide continued education for our employees with the goal of helping them develop their respective careers. These partnerships enable you to enjoy massive educational benefits such as reduced tuition, free scholarships, as well as tuition discounts at some of the country's top universities.
Annual BCBA Conference
ACE – Aspire. Connect. Excel.
Connect and learn from industry leaders and your peers at the annual BCBA conference.
Over 150 BCBAs from Behavioral Innovations attended the 2-day annual company-wide, clinical conference - ACE 2022. The event was filled with ways to nurture and share expertise to advance the clinical skills of our BCBAs through group activities and collaboration.